Jeremy and I arrived in Barcelona. After one beautiful sunny day, the rain came and it never seemed to stop. The city is absolutely beautiful with lots to do. However, with their weird business hours, many times Jeremy and I found ourselves searching for food while all the businesses were taking their siesta. We spent most of our time here trying to get settled. We did get to do some sightseeing although not much because of the terrible weather and our busy schedules.
Pros:
- beautiful city with lots to do
- lots of seafood!!!
- lots of trails for exploring (and only 10mins away from our apartment!)
- really friendly people
- I finally can communicate with people! = )
Cons:
- too much rain (although they tell me it’s unusual)
- expensive
- quite a bit of smoking
- business hours
Parc Güell:
No comments:
Post a Comment